1. A muse that your muse could conceivably date.
2. A muse that your muse could conceivably hate.
3. A muse that your muse could do business with.
4. A muse that your muse could hang out with in a bar.
Talk about the reasons why.
1. By "date", one would of course mean "take as a companion", because the Doctor doesn't really do dating. Granted, he'll make a trip out to New New York involve picnicking and possibly candlelight, but it'll never be "dating to him.
That said, his "companion" of choice would probably be ima_freakshow. Think about it! She's young, she's energetic,
And while she's smart, she's not too smart, so he can still look exceptionally intelligent and make rude comments about how humans have such small brains.
2. Now, by "hate", one of course means "seriously dislike", because there are only a few things the Doctor hates. Bus stations (full of lost luggage and lost souls), burnt toast (yuck!), and unrequited love (tell that to Martha).
That said, he would "seriously dislike" not_the_guy. He might empathize with some ideals Lindsay has, but in the end, he still had choices and made them. And they were wrong, standing for things the Doctor doesn't believe in. And the Doctor's not one for giving second chances.
Oh, and the Doctor does hate guns, which Lindsay seems to like. They would clash over that as well.
3. "Do business with"? I assume this isn't a sexual reference, because the Doctor isn't that sort of a man (despite all the snogging he's done in recent episodes). If "do business with" it means work towards some goal? Well…
In that case he'd "do business" with the crew of X-Men. They're awesome, he thinks so at least, and they stand for what's right. Like the Doctor, it's not necessarily what's perfect or beautiful, but what's right. He could work with them.
4. No, I can't think of anything witty for "hang out in a bar".
ladieslovebill. I imagine they'd have a lot to talk about.
Muse: The Doctor (Ten)
Fandom: Doctor Who
Word Count: 464