Like The Doctor's
It's all in the preparation.
>>Select the style you want
>>>>Mussy Sticky Uppy
>>>>Rather Very Sticky Uppy
>>Select the product you should use
>>Extra strong hold
>>Leaves hair a little crispy with some residue
>>If overdone, will cause flakiness and people asking if you have dandruff
>>Adds gloss, definition and contrast
>>Is really just a waste of money
>>Shiny, matte, yet doesn't dry out
>>They call it "flexible", it means it doesn't hold anything
>>Keeps hair firmly in place
>>Always have some in the kitchen
>>Causes the "Do you have maple syrup in your hair?" question
>>Natural effect, nice soft texture
>>Fairly long lasting
>>Sour smell (might be the container I used -ed.)
1) Hair Product
>>If you don't have this, you might want to reconsider
>>Really, no, go find one.
4) Non-moving location
>>Also, from experience here, for the best.
>>>>Select a good shampoo
>>>>>>Smells like a chemical factory
>>>>>>Leaves a funny sort of residue
>>>>Soap & Glory
>>>>>>Belongs to Donna, stop stealing
>>Do your hair
1. Cup forehead in hands once more and press in the middle of the forehead at hairline. Continue pressing upward to the crown of the head.
2. Supporting the head in the hands and with fingers at the base of the skull.
3. Draw fingers lightly through the hair several times, and off at the crown.
4. Oh, and at some point, but some product in your hair and rub it about a bit.
5. This should only take a few seconds. Any more and you've overdone it.
Go save the universe, you handsome devil, you.