:: Post them, exactly as they are, punctuation, italics/etc, and all
:: Challenge your flist to write a drabble or ficlet with the same first line in the comments
:: Have fun with what people come up with!
:: Repost at will
1. The Doctor keeps the TARDIS parked outside of Martha's parents' home.
2. The Master likes human holidays.
3. The leaves fell delicately from the sky, landing with a soft sort of perfection at the Doctor's feet.
4. If she held on.
5. I'm really very sorry for what happened at the Christmas Party at the Torchwood Hub this year.
6. I can't remember which song played.
7. And when she sleeps, she dreams of before.
8. You take a breath.
9. In my dreams, she's standing on a beach (particularly odd as I have never been to a beach before in my lifetime).
10. They capture him in the middle of the eighteenth quadrant.