Tragically small, I know. I'm on the road to getting better, one should hope.
Also, because he's such an unknown, I managed to scrape up a few fairly interesting facts about Matt Smith I thought I'd share with you Doctor Who fans.
1. If you have five quid and Matt Smith has five quid, Matt Smith has more money than you.
2. There is no 'ctrl' button on Matt Smith's computer. Matt Smith is always in control.
3. Apple pays Matt Smith 99 cents every time he listens to a song.
4. Matt Smith is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.
5. A Dalek once cried out "EXTERMINATE" near Matt Smith and Matt Smith beat it to death with its own eyestalk because no one tells Matt Smith what to do. This is the day Matt Smith invented "irony".
6. Matt Smith destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
7. When Matt Smith falls in water, Matt Smith doesn't get wet. Water gets Matt Smith.
8. Matt Smith's house has no doors, only walls that he walks through.
9. Matt Smith can kill two stones with one bird.
10. Matt Smith can divide by zero.
11. The grass is always greener on the other side, unless Matt Smith has been there. In that case the grass is most likely soaked in blood and tears.
12. Matt Smith has 12 moons. One of the moons is Earth.
13. When Stephen Moffatt says he knew Matt Smith was perfect for the part, he wasn't lying. He only waited three weeks to make sure and inform the U.N. about how dangerously perfect Doctor Who was going to become.
14. Matt Smith has a deep and abiding respect for human life... unless it gets in his way.
15. Matt Smith can touch MC Hammer.
16. Matt Smith proved that we are alone in the universe. We weren't before his first space expedition.
17. Matt Smith invented the bolt-action rifle, liquor, sexual intercourse, and football-- in that order.
18. Matt Smith can slam a revolving door.
19. There is no such thing as global warming. Matt Smith was cold, so he turned the sun up.
20. David Tennant wears Matt Smith jim jams.