Notifs are all sorts of fun not-theredness. I also had the joy to discover someone tagged me last month and I wasn't informed via-notif.
If I owe you a tag, please comment?
THE THINGS I CAN NOT DO NOW THAT ROSE IS MY COMPANION
1) Leave experiments lying around
-- a) Unless you want something to explode
2) Leave half-eaten lunch lying around
3) Leave private items lying around
-- a) Like a journal
-- b) Or old photographs
-- c) Or hygenical items
---- i) How ridiculously embarrassing was THAT day?
4) Leave literally anything interesting she might want to pick up lying around
5) Walk around the TARDIS in any form of undress
-- a) Not as if I actually did anyway
---- i) Except for that one time
---- ii) Which was never done again because Rose was there
6) Listen to the Thriller re-release without being teased
7) Talk about previous females I had some interaction of any sort with
-- a) Like Cleo!
-- b) Sarah Jane
-- c) Reinette
---- i) What was Rose so mad about??
8) Spend Thursday nights watching telly
-- a) Couples therapy! What?!
---- i) I don't trust that Dr. Love bloke.
---- ii) His eyes are too close together.
---- ii) And I don't like how he looks at Rose!
-- b) Not as if the TARDIS doesn't have Tivo 4.0
---- i) Sylar's always posting spoilers, though
-------- what goes after the little roman numerals?) Maybe I should blame Sylar for all this.
9) Blame people unreasonably without getting smacked in some way.
-- a) Ow.
10) Go to Sainsbury's without spending ridiculous amounts of money
11) Skip the queue at Sainsbury's by flirting with the teller
-- a) Of course, we can get through easier when Rose flirts with a male teller
12) Save the universe without any hitches
-- a) Well, in general
-- b) Okay, maybe not
Muse: The Doctor (Ten)
Fandom: Doctor Who
Word Count: 279
Partner: Rose Tyler (canon)
So, it was pretty much the best plan he'd come up with in a while. Except for the whole driving bit, which was pretty much the most difficult thing he'd come up with in a while. He thought having the moped would be enough to get him from the TARDIS to the New York apartment without difficulty, but there was the whole fact that it was America and they all drove a) like madmen and b) on the wrong side of the road! The rest of the world (except Italy) all drove correctly!
Which pretty much terrified the young teenager he was driving. She clung to his shoulders like her life depended on it. He wasn't a bad driver! Just a little confused!
All the same, he did manage to get to the apartment without too much difficulty. The girl in tow, he hopped up to the call box. Funny, his alien tech security device was going rather crazy. Must've been malfunctioning again.
He pressed the button for "Lorna Dane". Hopefully she was home? He didn't want to have to go riding round the whole city again. He didn't think the teenager with him could handle another ride.