2. Harry Potter: Especially book number three, I found Barty Crouch Jr. quite fascinating.
3. Hair gel: Used for taming this big hair I've got this time around.
4. Housemartins, The: I don't know if anyone remembers the Housemartins but the best gig I went to was at the Scottish exhibition and conference center it must've been 1990 and the Housemartins were playing and it was quite simply the best gig I have ever been to. They broke up quite soon afterwards I can't tell you what that means about those particular events.
5. Harry Sullivan: Fantastic bloke, didn't spend nearly enough time traveling with him.
6. Hydrocorolators: Can never have enough of them if the internal hydraulics system of the TARDIS stops working.
7. Having a mole: I have one! Right between my shoulderblades! I love it!
8. Heroics: I've been known to engage in these, on occasion. But only on occasion. A very rare occasion. Occasionally.
9. Harriet Jones: More appropriately, overthrowing her in six words.
10. Humans: You lot have no idea how brilliant you are.
If you'd like a letter, comment and I'll pick one for you randomly.